X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98-02 trans am tail lights

trans am tail lights in very nice shape. 250.00 shipped

brand new? *slightly* used?

PCM for Less tuned PCM, LT4 heads & intake, SLP headers, 1.6 RR's, SLP strut tower brace, air foil, throttle body bypass, oil cooler, 160* thermo, 3200 stall converter, manual fan switch, line lock, tranny cooler, exhaust cut outs, zexel torsion carrier w/3:73 gears, Magnaflow exhaust, Q-Logic Custom Dual 12" Sub Box, custom drk metallic blue decals, etc
    www.WS6Racing.com

Comment

slightly used. i am looking to get rid of since i really need the money and then ill probably get some cheap older lights and put on tail light covers.

Comment

I have seen them going upward to around 300 on ebay without ship so i thought 250.00 shipped was reasonable. They make a great upgrade for the older trans ams.

Comment

il trade ya straight across.

can u put up a pic of em? im interested

if i dont buy em, i know a guy who makes the honeycomb deseign for the reverse part, looks muuch better that way. you might get a bit more out of them if ya did that.

PCM for Less tuned PCM, LT4 heads & intake, SLP headers, 1.6 RR's, SLP strut tower brace, air foil, throttle body bypass, oil cooler, 160* thermo, 3200 stall converter, manual fan switch, line lock, tranny cooler, exhaust cut outs, zexel torsion carrier w/3:73 gears, Magnaflow exhaust, Q-Logic Custom Dual 12" Sub Box, custom drk metallic blue decals, etc
          www.WS6Racing.com

Comment

Not to wreck your chances, but discount GM dealers sell them for $110 per side brand new. If you'll take less considering they are used, I might be interested. If not, I'll just order new.

Comment

Give your best offer and i may consider it

Comment

brynnda i dont get what your talking about. email me at and send pics of what your talking about to badta350@yahoo.com If your interested in buying, let me know. Im not driving the car right now so i would rather sell them and think about what im going to do later on with the tail lights since i need the money, I would like to get that much if not i may consider putting them on ebay since ive seen them going upwards to around 300 without ship

Comment

$225 shipped? Otherwise i will probably list on ebay now and at least get that

Comment

Working...
                  X