Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 96 6-speed z28, t-tops, 115k miles, body damage, quick sale needed..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 96 6-speed z28, t-tops, 115k miles, body damage, quick sale needed..

I'd like to get rid of this car pretty quick, so no reasonable offers will be turned down.

Car is Seabring silver, 96, six speed, t-tops, pw, pdl, p-driver's seat, AC is cold, heat is hot, everything works, drives awesome, pulls like a beast.. Pulls slightly to the left on the highway, could use an alignment, brakes just started squeaking this morning so will need new front brake pads. Rears are fairly new.

Only mods is the CAGS is disabled with a resistor, and a Loudmouth 3" cat-back.
    Here is an MP3 of the awesome sound - http://www.cousinlarry.com/upload/loudmouthsound.MP3

The bad - It got bumped into in a parking lot of a boatyard when I was out fishing a couple weeks ago. The passenger side fender is cracked open and will need replacing. The bumper was also pushed in but can probably pop back into shape - I don't think there's much damage there. The hood was not touched. The driver's fender has a scrape on it also. Other than that, it's in great shape. Mechanically it's perfect. Clutch grabs strong, engine is very strong, tranny shifts smooth as can be, etc. The car has been my daily driver for the past couple years and I have had no problems at all. The car really is very strong, tight, and sound.

I am hoping for about $5k for it, but I will take less than that if you are serious. I have the title, and it's clean and clear ready to go to the new owner.

Call Jeff at 203-400-0404 with any Q's, or email me at jeff AT cousinlarry DOT com.

99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout
Working...
X