Low Mileage (5,964) 1989 20th Anniversary TTA For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Mileage (5,964) 1989 20th Anniversary TTA For Sale

I'm putting my 20th Anniversary Pace Car up for sale. 5,964.9 original miles. No damage whatsoever, no paintwork, no mods ever, never raced, never beat on, never been down the 1/4 mile either. Previous owner was the owner/dealer of a local Pontiac Dealership. Car is impeccable. Sits on carpet in my garage and has since I purchased it nearly 5 years ago. The car has been driven only 139 miles under my ownership.

The specifics: Original urethane spoiler had the usual/typical crack or split in the rear Aero Wing. I had it replaced with the Fiberglass replacment piece and other than touching it you would think it is the stock/OE unit. Original floor mats as clean as the day the car was delivered from the dealer. Aftermarket mats have always covered them. Leather inside is impeccable. No bolster wear, splitting or dry rotting. Never been replaced or altered. Care has been taken by me each and everytime I had gotten in or out of the car witout utilizing the bolster as a guide for egress or regress. Lexan T-tops only removed once by me for lubrication of the T-top weatherstripping. Lexan T-Tops have no cracks in them whatsoever. Engine and undercarriage are detailed and DO NOT require any detailing for show. All engine fluids have been changed. Oil changed every spring and fall with virtually ZERO miles on the oil. Goodyear Gatorback VR50 tires were pulled off at 5,850 miles, stored in my basement and replaced with brand new BFGoodrich KDW tires (OE size). Original everything: wiper blades, washer fluid, sparkplugs, sparkplug wires etc.. you get the picture.

Other than the cob webs underneath the car it can be driven onto any showroom and be mistaken for a brand new car. It still has the new car smell.

$22,000 {firm} takes it home. Title is free and clear with no Liens against it. Pull money out of your 401k and invest it into this car. Look at what the Grand Nationals are bringing with more miles on them. This car's value will escalate in the next 5-10 years. Drive it and enjoy it without having to worry about racking up too many miles on it and decreasing its' value. Very few under 10k mile cars out there as nice as this one.

Please serious inquires only. No trades, no low ballers ($22k firm), no joyriders. Tire kickers need not apply . ~~Thanks~~
    Attached Files

Dayum..... I'm drooling over this one. I've always wanted one of these. Very nice!

Comment

Working...
    X