• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS : Monsoon Head Unit. If you need one shoot me an offer

What the title says!
    1997 Trans Am WS6 Black M6
    370 RWHP / 352 TQ
    CC306 & Comp behives, LT1 Extreme Duty timing set, 1.6 RR's, CSR Elec Water Pump, Pacesetter LT's & ORY, GMMG w/ Ovals, K&N, Air Foil, TB Bypass, !AIR, !EGR, !CAGS, 160 deg thermo, LT4 KM, PCM tuning by Total-ReCal, March Pullies, Pro 5.0, 4.11 gears, LS1 alum DS, BMR strut tower brace, UMI SFC's, LCA's w/relo brackets & panhard

what's the condition? buttons rubbing off? CD or Tape? LED's still work?

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
      what's the condition? buttons rubbing off? CD or Tape? LED's still work?
      Flawless. No scratches, buttons perfect, LED's work, looks brand new, CD player.
      370 RWHP / 352 TQ
      CC306 & Comp behives, LT1 Extreme Duty timing set, 1.6 RR's, CSR Elec Water Pump, Pacesetter LT's & ORY, GMMG w/ Ovals, K&N, Air Foil, TB Bypass, !AIR, !EGR, !CAGS, 160 deg thermo, LT4 KM, PCM tuning by Total-ReCal, March Pullies, Pro 5.0, 4.11 gears, LS1 alum DS, BMR strut tower brace, UMI SFC's, LCA's w/relo brackets & panhard

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
        370 RWHP / 352 TQ

Comment

I'll send ya $90 bucks for the head unit. I'm for my student loan to come in...in a week or so. My head unit is pretty banged up and I really want a new one. I don't want to go aftermarket. I understand if you don't want to hold on it and give it to the winning bid.

Whatever the winning bid is, I'll give you $20 bucks more and handle the shipment. $90 bucks minimum just for the unit.

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

I'll send ya $90 bucks for the head unit. I'm for my student loan to come in...in a week or so. My head unit is pretty banged up and I really want a new one. I don't want to go aftermarket. I understand if you don't want to hold on it and give it to the winning bid.

Whatever the winning bid is, I'll give you $20 bucks more and handle the shipment. $90 bucks minimum just for the unit.
            Why don't you just bid? If you win the auction, I'll cut you a deal on shipping... I'll give ya the "f-body message forum" discount
            Just remind me who you are if you win!

370 RWHP / 352 TQ

Comment

yeah, I figured that's what you wanted me to do, I just didn't want to go the process and create a username. I'll do that instead.

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

yeah, I figured that's what you wanted me to do, I just didn't want to go the process and create a username. I'll do that instead.
                Wow, how do you live without an ebay account! lol

I live on ebay sometimes.... people will buy ANYTHING! Sometimes I think people bid just for the hell of it.... amazing.
                370 RWHP / 352 TQ

Comment

Working...
                X