C6 Wheels and Tires BRAND NEW!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C6 Wheels and Tires BRAND NEW!!

Well it turns out that the C6 wheels dont fit over Wilwood calipers, so now I have a brand new set of wheels and tires for sale. These wheels are the 19x10 and 18x8.5 C6 replicas. These wheels are made to fit the C5 vettes, and the F body. Im pretty sure they are a 56mm offset. These are mounted, balanced and ready to go with chrome valve stems.

The rear tires are a Dunlop 9000 285/35/19 and the front tires are a 245/40/18 BF Goodrich G Force T/A.

Because of the size of these wheels and tires, I dont think I will be able to ship them. So Im looking for a local sale. I would be willing to drive a little bit to meet you so let me know if you would like to work something out. Im coming from the Philadelpia area. Pics are included in the link. I was looking for $1450 OBO.

PS. dont mind the finger prints on the wheels, I can assure you that these things are MINT. They still have the rubber "hairs" on the tires and mfrs markings on the tires.

http://community.webshots.com/album/470058643rGkGUY

Im so tempted... I wonder how they would look on my 3rd gen? I live in South Jersey too!!
    No F-Body right now

Comment

damn wish they were around a few months ago b4 I bought my c5's would of loved to pick em' up.
      R.I.P. 2001 Trans Am- C5's 17" and 18", way too expensive stereo, SLP LM, WS6 hood, and more to come.
      2002 GSXR 750- PC, -1, tinted windscreen

Comment

Working...
      X