Old Guy's 1999 SS Six Speed Camaro (stock) For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Guy's 1999 SS Six Speed Camaro (stock) For Sale

1999 Camaro SS Pewter metallic with Grey Leather Interior and the classy black T-Tops. Loaded with every option I could. I am original owne and as a man in my 50s not afraid to say i took great care of this car.
    I ordered it form the dealer with everything. This list includes the factory 6 speaker/ 6 amp Monsoon Sound system with optional 12 disc CD changer. Cruise Control, Leather seats with drivers seat being a six way electric adjustable.

Never raced, never wrecked.

The SS/SLP options includes 325hp LS1 motor (the Legendary Aluminum LS1 Corvette Engine as we all know), heavy duty front and rear sway bars, DeCarbon Gas Shocks, 17” SS Alloy wheels (9 &1/2” wide) Car has the wonderful smooth T56 6 Speed Manual Transmission with (CAGS bypassed) being the only modification on the car.
    Car has 104,000 pampered miles and always been well maintained and all service records are available. I'm older and that's what my father always taught me to do, respect and maintain your vehicles.

Recent service includes all NEW Clutch package including, New Flywheel, Pressure Plate, Clutch Disc, Throw Out Bearing, Pilot Bushing and Slave Master Cylinder. New Water Pump, Idler Pulley and Tension Pulley, New Serpentine Timing Belts, New Front Brake Rotors with New metallic performance brake pads all around.

The car is an absolute joy to drive and you can tell we always took care of it by the above list. It is powerful yet docile. It gets exceptional gas mileage for a V8 car with low 20s in the city and 29 highway being easy to achieve.
    Car will not last at this price. GM has recently made it clear they will not bring back the Camaro making this model now highly sought after. Don’t even think of buying a Mustang! Contact me here or email at bigevents@mac.com. I can also take limited calls to my cell phone 415-577-9400

Car is in the Bay Area, California in San Leandro (near Oakland).
    Asking $11,550 or best offer
    Thank You
    James
Working...
X