• Show
Clear All

• Wanted: L98/LB9/LT1 Lifters, hold down, retainers

Wanted
    L98 / LB9 / LT1
    Lifters(16)
    Spider hold down (1)
    and Lifter alignment retainers. (8)
    Used is Good Dont want ones that have 200K on them but a reasonable amount of mileage is ok. Need to be free rolling rollers. PayPal Perfered.

Also Looking for a "Good to excelent" set of T-Top shades for 89 firebird formula need black or grey.

Also looking for LT1 OBDII PCM and harnes for hacking apart, so I dont want to spend alot.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
    Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
    6.2L/382.97 ci
    Custom PROM Dyno tuned
    WCT-5 speed
    BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
    Boss MS 18" Rims
    Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
    Custom Dual exhaust
    1LE upgrade
    Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
    In a constant state of upgrade!

Originally posted by DeWynter
    Wanted
    L98 / LB9 / LT1
    Lifters(16)
    Spider hold down (1)
    and Lifter alignment retainers. (8)
    Used is Good Dont want ones that have 200K on them but a reasonable amount of mileage is ok. Need to be free rolling rollers. PayPal Perfered.

Also Looking for a "Good to excelent" set of T-Top shades for 89 firebird formula need black or grey.

Also looking for LT1 OBDII PCM and harnes for hacking apart, so I dont want to spend alot.
    I have all of that. My lifters had 77k on them when I pulled them from my 97 WS6. No signs of excessive heat or abnormal wear. I also have the lifter guides and lifter guide retainer. Let me know.

BTW, I also have an OBD-II PCM with complete harness. I have it listed for $350 for the computer and complete harness. PM me and we will talk.

Comment

Working...
    X