Borla Exhaust for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borla Exhaust for sale

I am selling my Borla Exhaust to go with true duals. It has worked well, but my basic 355 project has turned into a 388 stroker project with new heads too!

I don't want the engine to get strangled so I am going to go ahead and switch to true duals.

I have loved the exhaust. It sounds great and still looks good too. It could use a bit of a polishing on the tips but they are in good shape.

It is the adjustable system but I lost the adj plates when I moved. They can be made for pennies. I ran the system without a plate and that's how it will be sent.

Make an offer. I think they have been asking over 700 retail but I have seen ones on ebay for around 600. Make an offer on the system.

'95 TA A4, 118000 on the clock!
    Borla, Strange 3.73's, SLP CAI, Vortech elbow,AFS Z06 Wheels,White gauges/blue backlighting,blue custom interior,MBA Shift knob,MadZ28 Tune, Intrax springs, Bilstein shocks, ES Trans Mount, Honeycomb taillights.

13.685@102.11

No one interested in a Borla exhaust? Offers?

'95 TA A4, 118000 on the clock!
    Borla, Strange 3.73's, SLP CAI, Vortech elbow,AFS Z06 Wheels,White gauges/blue backlighting,blue custom interior,MBA Shift knob,MadZ28 Tune, Intrax springs, Bilstein shocks, ES Trans Mount, Honeycomb taillights.

13.685@102.11

Comment

well...... sent you a PM.

Comment

Working...
      X