96 WS6 For sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 WS6 For sale

Hey guys...long time no see. I am thinking of selling the bird again. This time a little more seriously. I simply cant afford it. My family needs to come first, so I want to sell, but I cant get hammered on it. For one, I am still paying for car.....two, Ive got so much money into mods it ridiculous.

So here it is. You know my bird. The engine is brand new rebuilt....same with the rear end. Ive got maybe 8k on these two items. Ive had it to the track maybe 6 or 7 times (MAX) with the new engine. The car has 83K well taken care of miles. THe car looks beautiful from every angle. Body and interior are really nice.

THis is a turn key 11 second car. A good driver may hit 11.20's as-is or 10's with another 25 or 50 horse jetted in the nitrous. A roll cage would be the next mod for that.

The only issues.......THe clutch has slipped on me once or twice with the slicks, on the bottle, under a hard launch. It may need to be relined before it has any more rompings. It drives normally on and the street tires slip long before the clutch does. I had planned to re-line the clutch this winter. The other issue is the ABS is inoperative with the new rear end.

You can read the mod list in my sig. There are actually a few that are not listed though. The cam is an LT4 Hotcam.....very mild. The car idles like its stock and you can drive it anywhere though. PCM is reprogrammed by MadZ28. Ford 30lb injectors. Walbro 255 lph fuel pump.

Ive got dyno sheets and track slips for this car.....no hollywood horsepower. I hate like hell to get rid of this car, but it really needs to go. We need the money.

High NADA value is 13,600 for the car. This is what I need to get considering the mods for this car. I know that mods dont necessarily add value to the car, but for the right person it may. You couldnt buy one stock and put the kind of mods that I have into it and come out for less than 20 grand. Especially if you pay to have the work done. For 500 bucks, I will throw in the brand new slicks and skinnies mounted on brand new centerline wheels. Please dont throw low ball nembers at me, its gonna hurt to sell this as is.

I am offering to you guys first and then it will be on ebay with a reserve of 13,600. PM me if interested. Thanks.
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

This thing is going on ebay in a couple of days. What do you guys think......reserve of 13,000 too high?
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle

Comment

I think you could get close to that, i mean this car is very capable of puting up a 10.xx timeslip
      -Nick-
      95 A4 Z28

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
        This thing is going on ebay in a couple of days. What do you guys think......reserve of 13,000 too high?
        So much depends on finding the right buyer. It's a tough call.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
          So much depends on finding the right buyer. It's a tough call.
          Yea, If I found a guy who wanted a fast WS6 and knows how much $$ it would take to build this car........someone like that would know its a good buy. But someone who is looking for just a clean WS6 could get one for 9k.

Comment

Its on ebay.......heres the link. Pass it on.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Comment

Working...
            X