Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2002 SS Camaro LS1 For Sale - last chance!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 SS Camaro LS1 For Sale - last chance!

sold sold sold sold!!!!

I no longer have a heated garage to store my SS in, so it must go before winter. It is as follows:

2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS 35th Anniversary Edition, metallic polished pewter exterior w/ leather interior, black hard top, only 35,782 actual miles, tinted glass, air/tilt/cruise, 17" SS 10 spoke rims & 17" ZR-1 rims, sets of Kumho & Goodyear ZR tires, LS1 V8 345HP auto, power seats/mirrors/windows/& locks, keyless entry, alarm, traction control, silverstar headlights, foglamps, always used synthetic oil, non-smoker, garage kept, SLP installed quad center loudmouth exhaust w/rear body kit, full SLP options, monsoon 500 watt premium sound system, like new in and out, loaded, needs nothing, a true American muscle car & a real head-turner! Price reduced & for sale for the last time until next spring if it doesn't sell!!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevr...spagenameZWDVW

Email me for more pictures or if you have any questions. The car is in excellent shape and was listed recently on ebay and sold, but the winner has still not paid from 2 weeks ago so it is for sale one last time. Click on the link above to view the current ebay listing & bid if you are serious only please. Just so there is no confusion, the car comes with both sets of rims and tires shown in the pics. It currently has the ZR-1 rims on it and yes, all the pics are of my car just taken at different times. Thank you. My email is polishb22@aol.com

sold sold sold sold!!!!
Working...
X