87 IROC-Z28 for sale 1800 o.b.o.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 87 IROC-Z28 for sale 1800 o.b.o.

Hey i have an 87 iroc-z28 im lookin to sell. around 130k miles, motor was rebuilt aprox 5,000 miles ago (or so the last guy said, but there is a sheet to prove that) 305 tpi, 700-r4, 3:73 gears limited slip. rear, flowmaster cat back withe huuuge slant tips, looks sick. Now the bad. I bought the car knowing it had numerous problems. First thing that happened (on the ride home from buying it har har) alternator quit, slapped in a new one. Not too long later wiring got fried b/c of blocked cat(fyi im welding a new one in.) causing hot exhaust to melt wires together, and then the fuseable links went. wires/lines that were fried: only wiring controls to the heater, fuseable links and vacuum lines were also fried. I had the car towed to my shop at school (day before halloween) and ive been working on it since. The wiring has been fixed (the right way!) and i'm fixing the vacuum lines now. the motor runs and it drives. has a small oil leak coming from the oil pressure sending unit, i think. had a tranny leak but fixed the selector shaft seal and that is fine. The body is in very good shape considering it was sentenced to daily driver duty, and in the northeast. The back half is in primer because the last guy was planning to paint it and never finished priming. The rest is cherokee red. The car also has a new windshield wiper motor. The interior is in very good shape minus a small rip in the drivers side seat and no headliner. Black interior/cloth. No sun dried cracks on dash, or anything like that. No stereo but i have one. Along the line someone got lazy and cut the wiring to the radio instead of properly disconnecting it. Good for parts or restore although i would prefer to see someone fix it. Alotta the hard stuff has been fixed (woo hoo wiring in a tight area is so much fun hahaha) just to review new parts: New alt, new center console, new windshield wiper motor, new heater wiring, new cat. converter, new fuseable links,new coil, wires, platinum plugs, dist. cap and rotor. Also comes w/ extra body parts. The only major work is fixing the oil leak. All lights work. Brakes are good. sounds so mean w/the exhaust off while im welding the new cat. in, but it will be welded in. Im asking 1800 o.b.o. (very flexible w/price). I got the car for $1450 and ive put in about 400 bucks not including the huge money i lost on towing, plus lotsa after school days wrenchin. id prob take 1600, yeah id lose some money but the car needs a good home. Iam located in concord massachusetts(sorry i didnt have that before) My e-mail: chevboi72@yahoo.com can send some pics if interested

Where are you located?
    Thanks, John Junkins

Comment

sorry should have mentioned. concord massachusetts

Comment

Working...
      X