1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula V8 price drop must sell for new car - $3950

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula V8 price drop must sell for new car - $3950

Car is located just outside of Los Angeles.

1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula V8. Car is equipped with a GM LT-1 V8 engine with automatic transmission. Car has new brakes, and tires with about 75 percent treadlife left on them. Car runs amazingly well, and has a great amount of power behind it. Car has 137xxx miles on it, with a rebuilt transmission with only about 1500 miles on it. Transmission work alone was well over 2300 dollars. The entire car was detailed and waxed and steamcleaned right after I purchased it in Nov. Car has smog. Car shifts perfectly and the LIMITED SLIP rear end still does its job. Car has the Formula package with the interior power timer. When the car is turned off, the interior retains power for up to 10 minutes, or until the door is opened, this incluedes the radio. Car has power doors and windows, and the windows work with out rattling as most F body cars do. Both flip up headlight motors were replaced with rebuilt units with brass gears instead of the cheezy GM nylon ones. The starter, Catalytic converter, battery, and alternator have been replaced, as well as the main drive belt. The starter and alternator have lifetime transferrable warranties. Car has keyless entry as well. Car will include the sony xplode headunit as well as the pioneer 3 way front speakers that are installed with the car. Car has no accidents and is not a T-Top.

I am the 3rd registered owner of the vehicle and have the original owners manula, as well as the original window sticker from the car from Livingston Pontiac over in Woodland Hills, CA. Car is currently registered and insured as not to expect any abnormal fees at the DMV when registering it.

The cars paint is the only thing that could use a little elbow grease. As usual on 4th gen F-Bodies, the plastic bumpers take a hit harder than the rest of the car, and as the car sat in my bosses driveway for a year or so, it has some paint wear from his kids playing around it. Overall the car is a 7.5 footer and from about 7 and half feet away it looks great and has a decent metallic shine to it. With a very good wax, and color sand, it would look like new. None of the clearcoat has begun to peel from the paint.

I have many more HIGH resolution pics if interested.

Asking $3,950.00 OBO. Contact Matt @ 661-212-0553
    MBaran@socal.rr.com

Working...
X