• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 z28 cheap

1996 z28 convertable silver w/ black top 41,000 miles
    the car was wrecked and fixed has previous salvage title
    auto leather power seats,windows,locks new tires cai maf 52mm tb
    the shop that fixed this did a ok job there is a few places on the car you can see body work and had a bra on it front bumper needs painted the top and inside is in great shape
    now the bad news
    i was driving the car last night 2/3 and it started to sputter and miss so i pulled over and it idled awhile then died i dont know what wrong with it i dont have the time to mess with it and need the money for a new truck
    $3900 takes
    here are some pics i took of it today
    http://www.msnusers.com/79camaro/shoebox.msnw

Where are you located at? Could be interested in it. jwcej@msn.com
    Thanks, have a great Super Bowl Sunday and God Bless Our Troops and the U.S., John Junkins

Comment

Where are you located??

I'm in Wisconsin and am interested. I'll be selling my 94V6 project soon and could handle another project.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

im located in mw missouri just north of kansas city and new price 3600 needs to go

Comment

the car is going on ebay in a few days reserve is going to be 3300 if anyone is interested let me know before i list it

Comment

Z FS

Is it on e-bay, yet? Get hold of me: capncrunch_62@yahoo.com
            Thanks!

Comment

Is the car still for sale?

Comment

Working...
              X