92 v6 firebird $1k

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 v6 firebird $1k

i have a blue, 1992 firebird with the 3.1l v6 & 4 speed automatic transmission. the car is nice, just had a brand new hood & front bumper put on it (they are parts for a 90, the mechanic **** up, but it still looks great). The car has 160k on it & the paint is great, but it has a 1x1 inch dent & the drivers side headlight cover probably will need repainted within the next year. it runs great, comes with a great stereo (new speakers all around & a cd player), just had an oil change, & has new seat covers/floormats/re-uppolstered speaker covers & blue flame roof. car has a motor that has never broken down, brand new exhaust, & is decent on gas (the 6 cyl). it says Firebird is white letters across the top of the windshield & has t-tops which looks awesome & have never leaked. i lost my license for a couple of months so now im looking for an import project & need to sell this for cash quick. let me know if you want pics (i can get them tomorrow upon request). i am located in ohio zip-43014.

thanx guys.

Please censor yourself so that moderators don't have to.

you're goanna get in so much trouble for cussing!

Comment

Working...
    X