factory z28 exaust for 93- 97

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• factory z28 exaust for 93- 97

im looking for one that is in good condition tips and every thing!!!jblze5225@aol.com

John I have just the muffler with no tips. Its of Jeffs car but its free you just pay the shipping. Blazer at zlee@bellsouth.net

Comment

Free!

Wow! If you don't want it, I'll take it! Let me know: capncrunch_62@ yahoo.com Thanks!

Comment

Hey, about that exhaust: I hydroplaned my Z convertible on the way home from work, TODAY! I was momentarily sideways in the pathway of an on-coming tractor-trailer (that'll leave cheek-marks in your seat!) & after I got it back on my side of the road, it continued to 'plane, spinning me around so that I slid backwards in the on-coming traffic lane, BEHIND the semi-Thank God! Until I left the road & hit the ditch, spinning me back around to the direction that I had been going... & deep in a ditch! Anyway, after a friend w/ a 4X4 & a chain pulled me out, the worst damage appeared to be the driver's-side exhaust-pipe, which got bent back against the muffler.
        So, after the storms pass (that was 2+ hours ago, but KC is still under T-storm & tornado warnings!) I will get a better look at the Z. Is that exhaust still available, 'cause I'm even more interested, if it is!

Comment

Working...
        X