Precision Power Amplifiers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precision Power Amplifiers

Precision Power Art Series 600.2 and 300.2. The 600.2 is 2 X 150 watts per channel @ 4 ohms, or 1 X 600 watts mono @ 4 ohms. The 300.2 is 2 X 75 watts @ 4 ohms, or 1 X 150 watts mono @ 4 ohms. I used these amplifiers for only a few months after buying them brand new. I installed the 600.2 on three JL Audio 10" woofers and the 300.2 on an MB Quart 6 1/2" component set. MY SPL was 140 db! These amplifiers are true power and create perfect sound quality. I uninstalled my system before selling my Camaro a few years ago, and decided to sell these amplifiers since I will probably never use them. They have been undisturbed in their original box in my closet. They do not have a single scratch and even smell new. I payed over $1200.00 and the original price is still on the side of the boxes. I have pictures to send, they are too large to post. These are some of the greatest car audio amplifiers ever made, and will compliment any stereo system!

It might be helpful to post the price 'cause you know, someone is bound to ask.

Comment

Working...
    X