lt1 396 stroker(parts)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lt1 396 stroker(parts)

cannot afford to finish engine due to loss of job and tuition, engine & other stuff been sitting in garage since late november

93' lt1 two bolt main block from Z28 ; magnafluxed, hot tanked, bored .030; honed

(new)rotating assembly eagle 4340 non-twist steel crank 3.875 stroke 1pc rear main seal; eagle steel 6 inch H-beam rods; JE forged flat top pistons; clevite77 race H bearings

(new)cam: @.50 214/224 lift .480/.500

(new)timing set GM oem, w/pin drive for optispark for 93 and early 94 f-bodies, maybe b-bodies too??

oil cooler line (new) don't know what years it will fit, set of rebuilt lifters(by machine shop) two of them don't pump up properly oem oil pump drive gear, 16 pushrods, optispark 93 style distributor housing w/ vented cap was in proper working condition 4-5 months ago when taken off but do not know present operating function,timing cover(used)
    I am selling engine as parts because machinist painted the lifter valley,supposed to help drain oil faster he swears by it, but another person who was interested had a difference in opinion; since I know nothing about the internals of engines I do not know who is right.
    I have pics but don't know how to upload them here.

I am asking $2,000 and will offer buyer (new)proform aluminum 1.6rr 3/8 for $120
    prefer paypal but will accept other methods of payment, everything mentioned is sold as is, no refunds,

reply on parts

I was wonder what the lowest the dollar you would take for all this? i mean the lowest and would you send me some more photos and the price to worm3989_lt1@yahoo.com and let me know. thanks very much Jeremy.

Comment

Are you willing to sell some of these parts separetly? Im interested in the pistons and rods. Do you have any more details? P/N's possibly?
      1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Working...
      X