4/sale 1987 Formula Firebird in NW Ohio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/sale 1987 Formula Firebird in NW Ohio

It has 89k original miles Tune port FI with AT tranny posi rear end. The car runs but misses because I took some sensors off of it to use on another car. The motor is sound and no leaks at all. She is a nice drive train and car. The car was wrecked in the front. I bought the car to use the motor and tranny in my 79 TA. I am keeping my TA original with the 403 and 400 tranny. I will sell the whole car first not wanting to part out. I bought the car as is and have not done anything to it. I have had the car for some years in my shop. The rest of the body is solid and a nice interior. I will take $900 cash and you can email me at la_dodger3835@yahoo.com for other info or offers. I am not looking to make money I need to move and make space for other projects. My cell is 419-822-1487. Get a hold of me. CHACH
    Attached Files

anyone

Originally posted by chach3835
    It has 89k original miles Tune port FI with AT tranny posi rear end. The car runs but misses because I took some sensors off of it to use on another car. The motor is sound and no leaks at all. She is a nice drive train and car. The car was wrecked in the front. I bought the car to use the motor and tranny in my 79 TA. I am keeping my TA original with the 403 and 400 tranny. I will sell the whole car first not wanting to part out. I bought the car as is and have not done anything to it. I have had the car for some years in my shop. The rest of the body is solid and a nice interior. I will take $900 cash and you can email me at la_dodger3835@yahoo.com for other info or offers. I am not looking to make money I need to move and make space for other projects. My cell is 419-822-1487. Get a hold of me. CHACH

Need a good parts car.......................Offers anyone....................

Comment

Originally posted by chach3835

CAR IS SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Working...
      X