97 T/A parting out LT1 - Auto

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 T/A parting out LT1 - Auto

I bought my older sisters T/A and had the perfect car . Not one little problem with it and ran like new. then I clipped a pole and the front end was tweaked over to the right and the insurance co. said its done.
    I kept the car and put the motor in a 96 T/A convertable. and now I need to part out the rest. The front end clip and the motor are gone ,But the rest of the car is mostly all here ! It is silver in color. and located in Dallas Tx.

steel drive shaft -----------$40.
    rear hatch with T/A wing ----$300. good paint, nice window tint,defroster
    drivers door ---------------$200. has pw. pl. pm. good glass and tint
    pass. door ---------------$200. same as above ! good paint ,both
    4l60E tranny --------------$400. comes w flywheel t.converter and lines
    full taillights set ------------$100. nice shape , not perfect
    rear T/A bumper cover ------$150. looks new
    Dark grey cloth interior ------$350. front and rear seats, door pannels, like
    new condition very nice. no drivers side
    seat track.

Listed below are items you will have to take off ! I will make a mess of it .

t-top setup w/ key locks and perfect roof section, have nice top cradels in trunk as well as the keys. Interior pieces for t-top to windshield and all seals for such in great shape-------$350.

Right and Left rear quarter pannels --- $150. ea. very nice shape a tiny
    dimple hard to see.

There is a rearend and a fuel tank , but I have not decided what to do with them yet! --> I prefer local pickup of all parts if possible<---

Thanks, Mrken

Do you have the top dash that goes to the windsheld an if in great shape an grey how much shipped to 30116 Let me know at zlee@bellsouth.net Thanks Blazer

Comment

forward dash pannel

the forward dash pannel is gone .As is the guage cluster .and airbags.
      better luck next time! sorry.
      mrken

Comment

taillight wiring harness

I would give you $25 for the entire taillight wiring harness, just the stuff after the connecter in the trunk, all the way to all of the bulb sockets. Let me know if you're interested in selling that part.

Is it a cloth driver's seat w/o power adjust? My recliner is messed up, lemme know how much for the whole seat.

Comment

I'm interested in the seats. Power or manual? Can you send pics?

I'm local.

Thanks

She's Red and she's Rare.

~Black Beauty ~ Last 97 & LT1 Hawk

Comment

How much for just the Windows?

Comment

I sent you a pm last thursday or friday.

I'm a serious buyer looking to pick up some stuff immediately. If you want to make some money, I would suggest getting back to the people who are interested.
              black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
              X