Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone need a Hypertech Programmer for an LT1???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need a Hypertech Programmer for an LT1???

just took the car out of storage for the winter and remembered i'm sitting on my Hypertech power programmer plus...and do not need it...however...i need money...so...2 and 2 together makes me selling it...so if anyone needs one let me know...PIECE
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/711359

You might want to say what year LT1 it is for.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

haha to be honest i didn't know it was year specific...BUT now that you ask it is for a 1994

Comment

HPP

What do you want for it? capncrunch_62@yahoo.com

Comment

isnt it true that once you use it, it cant be used again because the programmer switches "info" with the car's computer. i dont know if this is true but if you were to sell it or put the hypertech on another car, you would first have to return your car to factory settings so it would switch back the info. almost like when you load the info into your car, the hypertech takes the stock info into it. just wondering because i have one to and its just sittin around.

Originally posted by heyimbrendan
          just took the car out of storage for the winter and remembered i'm sitting on my Hypertech power programmer plus...and do not need it...however...i need money...so...2 and 2 together makes me selling it...so if anyone needs one let me know...PIECE
          -Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 94formulaLT1
            isnt it true that once you use it, it cant be used again because the programmer switches "info" with the car's computer. i dont know if this is true but if you were to sell it or put the hypertech on another car, you would first have to return your car to factory settings so it would switch back the info. almost like when you load the info into your car, the hypertech takes the stock info into it. just wondering because i have one to and its just sittin around.
            Correct. A HPP will only program one car at a time. If you want to use it on a second c ar, you will need to set the first car back to stock first.
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

yeah i got the car set back to stock and then reprogrammed with the laptop program dealio thingy...so yeah this one is good to go...

Comment

So, how much do you want for it?

Comment

i'm about to post in on ebay for about 190 buy it now...then probably 15-20 shipping 2 dollar insurance...so that will put you at about 207 most likely...
                  BUT...if i do it through here...and we can do it through paypal or whatever...
                  i'll probably do it for...195...and i cover the shipping and insurance...

Comment

What is shipping to 64085? If not too much, I'd be interested, IF you'd take $150.00 plus shippng. The last two I bought used were for $50, & $150, shipped. Not being an a** just asking.

Comment

Working...
                    X