wanted 3rd gen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted 3rd gen

Hi I would like to find a 3rd gen for a project. I live in Stuart Va, 24171. Anyone in surrounding states or in virginia let me see your 3rd gens for sale. Thanks, Jon

Have 3rd Gen 4 Sale!

Hi,

I'm selling a 93 Formula. Not sure what kind of project you're looking for, as this one's already well built. But thought I'd let you know. I built the car 3 years ago and have driven it rarely. Drives great!

It's got 114K miles, mostly from a 65 mile one way commute to work! Yes, the man I bought it from drove 130 miles round trip to work! Anyhow, body has no rust, interior is perfect. The mechanicals are all new with less than 100 miles, and they are: HiPerf 383 built with mainly Lingenfelter components. Upgraded/rebuilt 4L60 with shif kit, 4:10 rear axle, new brakes/rotors on all 4 corners, new 2002 T/A wheels and tires from SLP and and extra set of the same wheels with E/T slicks, SLP full stainless exhaust from headers back. If you are interested, I can provide more info on the engine build. Sadly, I never ran the car at the strip.

I'm asking $9950. As you know, I've got more than that into the car. From the build I've got over 13K in reciepts that come with the car.

Let me know.....

Comment

FYI 92 is last year of third gens. u mean 92 formula?
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Correction...4th Gen 4 sale....OOPS

Thanks for the notice...not enough coffee yet..

My car is a 1993 4th generation, the first of the "last" generation of formula....So, probably not what he's looking for.

Sorry about the confusion.

Comment

Another 4th gen would be nice, but thats not what im looking for. I need a 3rd gen because they are lighter. I was thinking a 3rd gen with ls1 and t56 would be fun or perhaps lt1 and t56. I may even just dump money into a 350 because they have a huge aftermarket. Anyhow start posting about ur 3rd gens. Thanks, Jon

Comment

Got what you are looking for 95 Camaro 1 owner car super body. E-mail me or send me your phone number an I will call you an tell you all about the car. The weekend is best. Cheap $$$ Blazer at zlee@bellsouth.net Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
              Got what you are looking for 95 Camaro 1 owner car super body. E-mail me or send me your phone number an I will call you an tell you all about the car. The weekend is best. Cheap $$$ Blazer at zlee@bellsouth.net Thanks
              Wrong gen buddy I need a 3rd gen(82-92) not a 4th gen (93-02)

Comment

My mistake its a 85 sorry about that.
                Blazer

Comment

Working...
                X