350 Bored 60 over and rebuilt th-350 for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 350 Bored 60 over and rebuilt th-350 for sale

I've got a newly rebuilt 350 bored 60 over with an also newly rebuilt turbo 350 trans in my camaro. Sadly both the car and the motor has to go. The car has all sorts of useable parts and could be parted out. I don't have the time and space to do this since I will be leaving for Grad School in Germany and cannot take my project car with me. Buy motor and get the car basicly. The motor only has 200-300 miles on it, same as the trans. $1000 obo takes it all.

Location and year of the Camaro?

Comment

Its a 1993 camaro, and its located in Ann Arbor. The motor also has an edelbrock dual plane intake (performer i think) and 600 cfm carb. The accessories also have march brackets for everything. The car has a B&M shifter too.

Comment

Anyone?? Make me an offer. What ever you think its worth.

Comment

Transporting it to Florida is my only holdback.

Comment

Originally posted by robschr
            I've got a newly rebuilt 350 bored 60 over with an also newly rebuilt turbo 350 trans in my camaro. Sadly both the car and the motor has to go. The car has all sorts of useable parts and could be parted out. I don't have the time and space to do this since I will be leaving for Grad School in Germany and cannot take my project car with me. Buy motor and get the car basicly. The motor only has 200-300 miles on it, same as the trans. $1000 obo takes it all.
            I live in Holland, MI and I would like to take a look at it. Please email me at kyle_leathers@yahoo.com with your contact information. Please send pictures...

Comment

Please send pics to kgrubbs@satx.rr.com

Comment

Veto'd by the wife...

The wife just gave me the veto on this one. Appearantly, she feels our college loans deserve our attention more then a fourth car in the garage. Sorry, I tried.

Great deal though for someone. I will keep asking around for you.

Comment

Rob, like we talked about earlier....I'll call around to get some quotes tomorrow on transporting. What is your ZIP?

Hey BTW, any details on the th350? Was it rebuilt back to OEM specs or was it beefed up a little?

Comment

Any news on the car Rob? Let me know.

Thanks!

Comment

93 camaro lt1

Can you send pics to badta350Yahoo.com. Is this a complete setup to do a quick swap. What all is useable and whats wrong with the car. Any other problems i should be aware of?

Comment

Please send pics to rsharpe@gulftel.com
                        1994 Z28 Camaro-Project carbed 4th gen
                        1995 Silverado-beater truck
                        2005 Colorado Z71-Daily driver

Comment

Anyone? Seriously make me an offer (even if it undercuts my list price severly), what you think its worth I've got two months left before I have to leave and it needs to go.

Comment

NEED A 350 ENGINE

HELLO

IS YOUR CAMARO STILL FOR SALE? PLEASE CALL ME 586.405.6067

CHRIS

Comment

Yes it still is.

Comment

Working...
                              X