Wanted: Info on where to buy.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Info on where to buy.....

I am desperately wanting to change the leather in my interior. My favorite color combination has always been white on white, hence I have a white '96 T/A with graphite leather and I really want to replace it with white leather. I tried at the dealer for white leather replacement seat covers, but according to them they cannot get white. Actually, they couldn't order anything earlier than '97. I don't even care if I have to replace seats and all, that is fine. Is there anyone out there that makes them? In white? Yeah, I would be looking for the matching door panels, too. Any here for sale? Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

look on e-bay
    R.I.P. 2001 Trans Am- C5's 17" and 18", way too expensive stereo, SLP LM, WS6 hood, and more to come.
    2002 GSXR 750- PC, -1, tinted windscreen

Comment

Look on ebay, or find a good auto trim shop. Tim's trim in fayetteville, NC does awesome work. I have seen a lot of his, and he was going to do mine until I traded in the camaro. It was very reasonable per seat refinished and rebuilding the side bolsters and whatever color/ combination (all solid or mixed) I wanted. If i can find a number, i'll post it. He was also going to do a custom enclosure where my back seats used to be, making a hidden storage compartment and amp rack, also being able to hide the amps as well. Altogether for everything he told me 600.
      2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
      Traded in: 1998 Z28
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

http://www.classicsofttrim.com/

Try them.

Comment

Working...
        X