WTB: intake elbow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: intake elbow

I'm in need of an airintake elbow for an LT1. It can be stock or aftermarket, but looking for one cheap. I just discovered(upon installing my CAI) that my stock elbow is torn right where it attaches to the throttle body. Can someone throw me a bone here. Thanks, Ryan
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Wish I could help ya. Last year I had to replace mine, same thing..torn right where it attaches to the intake. You have to be extremely careful when putting it back on, the bottom lip of it always wants to "not" go on. If we have to take it off, we put a little amount of motor oil (or you can use something else) around the edges so it slides back on easy. We have a local f-body specialty place that sells used firebird/camaro parts, at a very good price. Their website is f-bodymotorsports, their located in Charlotte, NC. I'd try them, they do ship to my knowledge, as well.
    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

please.
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline
      2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Working...
      X