93-97 LT1 Powerdyne supercharger setup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93-97 LT1 Powerdyne supercharger setup

I don't want to do this because I just bought it, but money it too tight right now so I have to sell it. This is a used Powerdyne LT1 F-body setup. It has a recently rebuilt head unit with the ceramic bearings and Kevlar belt. It also comes with an extra set of new bearings. It has the 6lb and 9lb pulleys and has the blow-off valve added to the up-pipe. It has a custom tensioner adjuster that makes it easier to adjust the tensioner with 1 bolt. It has the normal Powerdyne K&N air filter and a larger 9" long K&N filter. It looks like all the hoses and intake pipes are there along with the couplers and clamps. It has the FMU and AIR and cruise relocation brackets as well. It also comes with a slimline electric fan to use instead of modifying the stock fan. I'll get some pictures tonight. Price is $1550 firm plus shipping. I ran a Powerdyne for almost 5 years on my old 93 Z28 with 42K+ miles and no problems. Send me an email or PM if interested.

69 Z28 with JL8 factory 4 wheel disc brakes, crossram, transistor ignition, radio delete, heater delete - being restored
    70 SS 396 L78 documented, #'s matching
    2000 SS Camaro daily beater

Isn't there also supposed to be a coil relocation bracket? I think that when I got mine ('94 LT-1) that was one of the things that was involved. Also, what would shipping be to 64085? Thanks!

Comment

I think one of those black brackets is the coil bracket. But the supercharger has been sold.
      69 Z28 with JL8 factory 4 wheel disc brakes, crossram, transistor ignition, radio delete, heater delete - being restored
      70 SS 396 L78 documented, #'s matching
      2000 SS Camaro daily beater

Comment

Working...
      X