X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing Waters: 1996 Formula WS6

1996 Pontiac Firebird Formula
    WS6 Performance Package (including 17" Alum. Wheels)
    6-Speed Manual Transmission
    T-Bar roof
    Power Windows, Doors, Locks, Antenna
    CD Player and wheel conrols
    85,000 Miles
    Clean Car

$8500

Possible trades for motorcycle plus cash.

Please dont post stupid ****, thanks.

Edited by site Admin

Im in the market for a mid nineties Lt1 firebird right aroud your price range.. Would it be possible to email me all your pics as well as a breif summary of problems/ maintaince youve dealt with during the duration of your ownership. I'm trying to weigh my options, and your car really caught my attention.

Please include a list of mods if any

Jvitodicosolo@yahoo.com

Thank you
    1994 formula A4 w/ 84,XXX MI, bone stock except MSD wires and NGK TR5 plugs

Comment

email sent.

Comment

INterested in your car

Hi there I'm interested in your car. I was wondering if you can send me pictures to SlaminWS6@yahoo.com and I was wonderin if u can include a list of mods and also I saw u want 8500 for it but how low are you willing to go on the car.

Comment

email sent.

Comment

Didn't recieve anything sorry.
            SlaminWS6@yahoo.com as it is typed

Comment

Sending again. Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by siamanis
                Please dont post stupid sh!+, thanks.
                Kill the language...no need for harsh words here. A great bunch of guys and gals. Nothing stupid will get in here...except the troll that gets through now and then.

Nice Bird by the way...clean.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Yeah the link you sent me did not want to open for me. I was wondering do you have anything else? Also I was wondering if your cutout was Electric or not. Here's my e-mail if you forgot it SlaminWS6@yahoo.com as it is typed.

Comment

It is a manual cutout. You wouldent want to waste $140 if you were going to keep it open anyway either . I am part of the administration of that board and just found out that we were changing the site around. Here is the new link I will include in the email.
                    http://www.ilfba.com/gallery/view_al...Chris-Siamanis

Comment

Yeah your car definently looks clean. Can you send me pics of your engine bay and of your interior? Also are you the original owner of the car if not can u tell me a history of the car? Finally why are you selling the car?

Comment

Almost forgot is your cutout electric or manual?

Comment

It is a manual cutout. You wouldent want to waste $140 if you were going to keep it open anyway either .
                          motorcycle
                          I will take those picture by the end of the week. History as far as what? I am not the original owner. I do know the previous owner took good care of it and sold it to me because he was moving far west due to military moveing and didnt want to drag it.

Comment

VIN and RPO codes decoded correctly: All original. No shady work done to this car! A TRUE Formula WS6 M6!

Comment

I am part of the administration of that board
                              As part of the Admistration of this board...........

Please dont post stupid sh!t, thanks.
                              Dialog like this will last about 2 minutes in here and you've used up about 110 seconds. We would all appreciate checking the language at the door.

Comment

Working...
                              X