Hail Damage Repair in San Antonio Area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hail Damage Repair in San Antonio Area

San Antonio has been getting a lot of hail damage in the last week. I'm a technician for Action Dent Repair in San Antonio. We repair hail damage with the paintless dent repair method. We've been swamped this week - but most body shops in town are saying it's a 6 to 8 week wait to get your car repaired! Our method can fix it in 3 to 4 days max! If you need a free estimate to show your insurance company, give me a call - my ad is in the SBC Yellow pages (in San Antonio) under Dent Removal. This shows everyone we're a legitimate company - not a fly-by-night, hail-chasing company from out of town. So look me up and give me a call if you need us - and stay out of the hail!
    Darrin C
    '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
    07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

When that big one rolled through here this last Tuesday, we got some decent sized hail. Nothing like Converse and downtown SA, but it was still pretty loud.

Comment

Working...
    X