Brand new centerline telstars, ET streets and skinnies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new centerline telstars, ET streets and skinnies

As the title says, im selling the last of my WS6....the rims and tires. I bought these rims and tires last year and they have maybe 8-10 passes on them. The rims are centerline telstars. The rear slicks are 26 X 11.5 x 15 ET streets with plenty of rubber left. The front tires are Pep Boys 165 R15 skinnies. They fit the 4th gen f-bodies nicely and look pretty sharp.

http://f-body.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=463

http://f-body.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=464

The rims are 180 ea. for the fronts and 225 ea. for the rears new from Jegs
    http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/store...tegoryId=36661

Im selling the rims and tires for 650 dollars total. They are like new. This is less than half the price!!! If I dont get the 650 for them, to ebay they go!!

Email me at austrianoakjr@yahoo.com of youre interested.
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

I would be really tempted to buy those, but I have big brakes on the front, so I have that dilemma to figure out.

BTW, good to hear from you again. Still farting around with that veggie oil Mercedes?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
      I would be really tempted to buy those, but I have big brakes on the front, so I have that dilemma to figure out.

BTW, good to hear from you again. Still farting around with that veggie oil Mercedes?

Big brakes may be a problem.....if the calipers are larger. I have just enough clearance to make the fronts work. But, you could buy em, run the ET streets for now until you figure out what to do with your brakes!

Yup. Still messing with veggie mobiles. Just got done doing a friends powerstroke. I also bought an 85 300TD wagon in exceptional condition as our primary family vehicle. I converted it to run on veggie with my students at school. We were on every local news station and in every paper. Heres a link to one of the news reports. Check it.

http://www.wroctv.com/video.asp?id=21457&q=lo&s=ns
      96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle

Comment

Dean, with 275/17 radials on the front, I heard it gets unstable at high speeds with slicks on the back. Not sure why exactly, but I think you need bias ply up front. Don't want to find out for myself at 120+ mph.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
          Dean, with 275/17 radials on the front, I heard it gets unstable at high speeds with slicks on the back. Not sure why exactly, but I think you need bias ply up front. Don't want to find out for myself at 120+ mph.

The tires I was running on the fronts are not radials. They are just 156 R15 pep boys tires and it ran just fine at 123 mph thorugh the traps. But, it would be nice not to have to run your 275's up front.

Comment

Nobody want these around here? The guys over at LS1.com are filling my PM box! Did this board die over the last 6 months?

Comment

will you sell the fronts? I have corvette brake system on my rearend will the rear rims clear the caliper?

Comment

Working...
              X