Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for 93-97 Trans-Am/Formula Tail Lights!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 93-97 Trans-Am/Formula Tail Lights!

If anyone is parting out a 93-97 Trans-am or Formula and you haven't already sold the tail lights, LET ME KNOW! I am dying to get my hands on a pair for my car! I thought I saw mention of self-made "clear" trans-am tail lights and if anyone has a pair of those I will be very willing to lay down an offer for those as well as I am trying to get clear tail lights for my bird so I can make use of those covers I bought that are too dark on my stock tail lights lol! Let me know please!

-Shawn
    Give it some time, some money, and you will have your dream...

I have the stock tail lights that came off my '97 T/A when i upgraded to the 98+ style honeycomb lights. Make me an offer.
    2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
    buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
    Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

If I could see some pics of the tail lights I could put down an offer... I already sent you a private message whenever you get to reading it. Thanks for letting me know you got a pair.

-Shawn
      Give it some time, some money, and you will have your dream...

Comment

Working...
      X