Parting out Red 1995 Camaro. Clear Corners, Alpine Speakers too

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out Red 1995 Camaro. Clear Corners, Alpine Speakers too

Hey Im parting out my 1995 Red Camaro. Everything is for sale, I will post what gets sold as its sold. In addition to the stock speakers, I have 4 Alpine Type S speakers. The car has Clear Corners aswell. The car is an A4 V6 with 150000 miles on it. No T-Tops, cloth interior. No PW or PL or PS or PM. The interior is perfect no rips or anything, as is the exterior. The rear quarterpanels, bumper, and trunk lid (not the glass, just the lid) are useless. As is the rear suspension parts. The car has steel wheels as well. Make me an offer on what you want, or just tell me the part and ill make you an offer, i cant list prices because i dont even know what most of this is worth. And there is way to much to list. (the whole car is available to be parted out.)
    *SOLD*
    Headunit
    Hotchkiss STB brace
    all 4 seats
    Visors
    Seatbelts
    Dash
    Clear Corners

Email = thechristopherh@yahoo.com

speakers

what size are the alpine speakers

Comment

console ?

Do you still have the center console,if so, what color and how much ?
      Black on black 1995 base t-top camaro with a 3.4L

Comment

I'm looking for a small part its right near the AC compressor it hooks the the CPC. Its just a small 3 way valve that hooks too 3 vaccum lines.
        1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

I also need the turn signal and all the wiring to go with it.
          1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

camaro parts

is the front dash pad in good shape and if so what color is it? how much?

also, is your antenna power and if so is it the same as a 96 trans am convertible one? mine is fried.

thanks,

Jason

Comment

wheel well

im looking for a piece of the wheel well in front of the drivers side left tire. Something hit it and knock it out. Do you have a piece like this?

94 Z28 M6
              K&N Intake, 3"Exhaust, and a few extras
              http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/606041

Comment

Working...
              X