Lt1 CAMARO SS 4 SALE ONE OF A KIND 22,000 miles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lt1 CAMARO SS 4 SALE ONE OF A KIND 22,000 miles

This is a one of a kind Lt1 Camaro SS that you will not find another one like it anywhere. Must see to believe. http://www.geocities.com/drunillanice/camaro_ss

There is no such thing as a 1995 Camaro SS. 96 was the first year! Who are you trying to fool?

Comment

Originally posted by tabahr
      There is no such thing as a 1995 Camaro SS. 96 was the first year! Who are you trying to fool?

Didn't try to fool anybody I never said it was orginal I said it has over $30,000 invested in it. It is a 1995 body with a 1997 Crate SS Engine and all the parts purchased from the factory. I have to list it as 95 since that is what it comes up as on the title. But it has every SS option possible and 10times more upgrades that makes it faster than the LS1 SS. But thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by drunilla
        It is a 1995 body with a 1997 Crate SS Engine and all the parts purchased from the factory. .
        The SS got the same LT1 all the regular Z28s did. There is no such thing as a "crate SS engine" there were two motors.... The LT1 or the LT4, nothing else.

The way you are wording this could really confuse someone that doesnt know these things. You say SS... You didn't mention it was a fake. The layperson would assume it is real.

Comment

Working...
        X