1992 - 2002 Firebird Firehawk Rims/Tires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 - 2002 Firebird Firehawk Rims/Tires

I have a full set of Firehawk rims that I purchased from the Englishtown, NJ swap meet a few years ago. These rims were purchased from SLP at the meet with tires already mounted. I purchased 5 rims and tires. I do not have the center caps for these rims but I am sure they are available from SLP. The 5th wheel has a weld on the inside of the rim and I personally would not use it on the road. It appears to be balanced but its up to you weather you want to use it or not. I will include it for free in the set.

The wheels say Speedline on them and they are "275 40 17"

I also have a full set of swirl pattern rims and tires from a fourth generation TransAm and 2 - 5 star rims and tires also fourth generation TransAm. Both are "245 50 16"

I would like to sell the complete lot of rims and tires but will break them up if necessary.

$600 for all of them.

$300 for the 5 FireHawk Rims/Tires

$200 for the 4 Swirl Rims/Tires

$100 for the 2 star pattern Rims/Tires

Please send me a email with any questions to dennis.stetter@comcast.net. I will post some low quality pictures of these rims online. I can email you higher quality pictures if you want.

These Rims and tires are located in NJ and are extrememly heavy to ship. Keep that in mind if you want them shipped it will be at your expense. It would be better if you can pick them up.

The rims are in great shape.

Dennis
    732-281-8835
    dennis.stetter@comcast.net
Working...
X