1986 Firebird S/E V8- near perfect California car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 Firebird S/E V8- near perfect California car

Hi guys, I was looking for some online places I could put an ad up about my car and found this forum. I'm not sure about putting pictures on here so if you want to see what the car looks like just send me a PM.
    Thanks,
    John
    (CA Bay Area)

Sharp looking adult owned California car. I bought it from the original owner 16 years ago and kept it in mint condition. This car is fully loaded, special ordered with every option available. PS, PB, AC, AT, Power windows and doors with keyless entry, Tilt leather wheel, Delay wipers with rear window wiper also, Cruise control, Power drivers seat, Power outside mirrors, Auto dimming inside rear view mirror, Upper (roof) and lower consoles, Full gauges and Tach, Power pull-down deck lid with rear window defogger and of course T-tops (glass, not plastic). Car is totally stock and in near perfect original condition. It was repainted at a Pontiac dealer while still under warranty, (the original GM paints had a problem with the clear peeling). All graphics were replaced with new factory originals exactly as it was. The best paint available was used and it still looks incredible. The paint job alone would cost at least $5k to duplicate today. The interior is near perfect, the S/E models had the best interiors. It has a Pioneer Premier CD player and tastefully installed Kenwood and Pioneer speakers. Tires are like new, on polished original wheels. All drivetrain is in excellent running condition. Car has 112k original miles and has been meticulously maintained at a Pontiac dealer since new. Runs great, drives tight and quiet and everything works. This car has never been in an accident and it's never failed a smog test. (Smog test was just done this week for transfer of ownership.) I seriously doubt anyone could find a better equipped Firebird in this kind of condition, that’s been taken care of as well as this one has. Definitely a “Must See”. I think $5200 is a fair price for this car, but I must sell it so I'm willing to consider any serious offers. I have more pictures of the car, feel free to email me for more info and the web address to look at the other pictures. Thanks!

can you post some pics please

Comment

Working...
    X