Stock 3.23 rear end/parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock 3.23 rear end/parts

I'm trying to get rid of my stock rear end w/ 3.23s. I can get rid of individual parts if necessary. It was making noises so I replaced it with a 9". The problem could have been bearings, the posi unit, gears, etc - I'm not sure. It is currently disassembled meaning axles, c-clips, pinion rod/bolt, caliper brackets are out. I do NOT have the caliper brackets as I'm using them for the 9".

I prefer local pickup as it's too heavy and costly to ship. Willing to get rid of it at minimal cost - it's just taking up space.
    94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

How much for just the posi unit and how many miles on it?
    1989 TA
    Flowmaster exhaust
    Ghetto CAI

1994 TA GT
    K&N CAI
    Magnaflow catback

www.nkyfba.com

Comment

The posi unit may have 114k on it. It may have been replaced in 7/99 due to breaking an axle, but I don't have the paperwork so I would assume it wasn't replaced, and is original. I'm looking for takers on the whole rear first, but if no offers, then I'll part it out. Thanks.
      94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Working...
      X