stock '94 trans am wheels with tires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stock '94 trans am wheels with tires

I have a set of 4 stock wheels off of my '94 trans am. They are in good shape. but they show their age for 12 years old. they also have tires on them. I'm not asking for much. so make me a good offer!!!
    1994 Pontiac Trans Am A4 Pacesetter Ceramic Coated Longtubes,3" ORY,Dual 3" Cutouts,No Cat,!AIR,!EGR,K&N CAI,Flowmaster Exhaust,Mad Z28 Tune,Spohn Subframe Connectors,Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs,KYB Shocks,17x9.5 Chrome ZO6 Rims,5% Tint

Originally posted by RICEATER94Bird
    I have a set of 4 stock wheels off of my '94 trans am. They are in good shape. but they show their age for 12 years old. they also have tires on them. I'm not asking for much. so make me a good offer!!!
    Well how much is "not asking much?"

Comment

what style are they? I have a friend who might be intersted if they are the "5 point" style not the "salad shooter" style.
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline
      2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

i mean however much they're worth. How much would they be worth??? i have no clue. they're just sitting there not being used. and no they're not the 5-spokes sorry man. yea they're the ugly "salad" or whatever style lol
        1994 Pontiac Trans Am A4 Pacesetter Ceramic Coated Longtubes,3" ORY,Dual 3" Cutouts,No Cat,!AIR,!EGR,K&N CAI,Flowmaster Exhaust,Mad Z28 Tune,Spohn Subframe Connectors,Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs,KYB Shocks,17x9.5 Chrome ZO6 Rims,5% Tint

Comment

Working...
        X