Stuff for sale, some 2nd, some 3rd gen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff for sale, some 2nd, some 3rd gen

i got some stuff for sale, as im near broke and got a huge bill i need to pay(i got whacked pretty good this month thanx to my bro)

9 bolt rear, 2.7X posi. its the non pbr disc brake set-up. i was told when i bought this that it was completely rebuilt, new rotors(surface rust, one turn should clean them up), new pads, new calipers, new gears, new bearings, etc etc. i paid about 250$(yea i kno i got hosed bad) so im lookin to get 225$ or best offer.

hooker long tube heads, these are old skool, they have a 4 bolt flange instead of a 3 bolt ball. 1 5/8 tubes, and i beleive a 3" collector, these came off my boss's 71 z28, they have surface rust as the car only had 42K on it, and they were on there since new pretty much. so they fit 2nd gen maros, and i guess they fit K5 blazers but not sure what years. but i was thinking 75$ or best offer? - Pending Sale -

Chevy 302 Pistons, these are .030 over and have a dome with 2 valve releif. these are made by Cosworth Racing. the part number is PA 0246 + 030. these are brand new pistons, no time on them at all. 225$ obo

i also have some stock suspenson parts in good shape that i took off.
    rear LCAs with good rubber bushings - 10$?
    rear Panhand Bar with good rubber bushings, not bent or anything, 10$?
    leather ttop bag in decent shape, needs the zipper thing sowed back on(any mom can do that) 5$? - Sold -

pictures are avaible on request, rather not ship the 9 bolt or headers cuz i personally dont have the time to get to UPS or w/e to get them out and package. between work and skool, im lucky to see my gf for an hour a day. but im broke so make offers and if it tickles my fancy, ill take it!. thanx guys i really need this stuff sold
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

TTT
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
    X