Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everything i have (93-97)

interior: medium gray

door panel 30, d/p kick plates 20, ac/heat/headlite switches 10, t top pillars 20, sunvisors 20, complete seat belt set ups(front and back) 50, hiding mat for back t top area 15, middle and back d/p speaker trim set ups 35

body: red /blue

driver/passenger door 75 a piece,passenger fender 75, back low hatch 100, passenger mirror 25, hood 75, rear bumper cover 75, t tops 100, passenger rear tailite with black filler and wires with bulbs 70, some weatherstripping, hood and hatch struts 35

mechanical motor/misc:

ac condenser 20, alternator 20, brake fluid container 10, trunk hatch 20,a few gaskets,radiator with cap 75, stock intake 40 ,front and rear performance springs and struts 300 for all.

email: dyr55@hotmail.com
    let me no wat u need i have pictures for all on demand i got a garage full i need to empty for xmas time....

hey i need the door panel kick things(are those the things that have the speaker grille in them?) if so i need two of those, sunvisors and the motive 3.73 gears........if you have these it would be great cuz i am really in need of these!!! thanks email me at italianvic_13@hotmail.com
    1994 Pontiac Trans Am A4 Pacesetter Ceramic Coated Longtubes,3" ORY,Dual 3" Cutouts,No Cat,!AIR,!EGR,K&N CAI,Flowmaster Exhaust,Mad Z28 Tune,Spohn Subframe Connectors,Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs,KYB Shocks,17x9.5 Chrome ZO6 Rims,5% Tint

Comment

i'd like to make an offer on the springs/shocks and the gears.
      got an email address?
      where are you located?

Comment

im located in new york...shoot me an offer there...ill have pics for ya in return

Comment

you offering seats? if so how much

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

seats have already went...sorry

Comment

I could use a top dash plate and two sets of door hinges is they don't sag.

Comment

i have the top dash piece for ya....door hinges were no good

35$ shipped and its ures...i have a pic if u want just email me n ill send it to ya

Comment

do you have any tires?
                  1995 LT1 bird
                  10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.
                  275/40/17 Nitto NT555R extreme drags in rear

2005 Dode SRT-4
                  agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!
                  6 dics cd changer, 10 inch MTX fully loaded with moonroof and viper style seats

Comment

nada sorry, still a whole mess left though

Comment

Are the gears gone yet?

Comment

nope u can take em!! email me at dyr55@hotmail.com if u want pics. brand new in box never installed or anything.

Comment

dash panel

Hey do you have a dash panel? I take the center console.

Originally posted by fatalshot781
                          interior: medium gray

center console 40$, door panels 75, d/p kick plates 20, ac/heat/headlite switches 10, steering wheel and trim 25, guage cluster with white face 75, t top pillars 20, sunvisors 20, complete seat belt set ups(front and back) 50, hiding mat for back t top area 15, middle and back d/p speaker trim set ups 35, i got a few pioneer and mtx high speakers 30 for all of em i think i have 6

body: red /blue

driver/passenger door 75 a piece, driver/passenger fender 75, back low hatch 100, passenger mirror 25, hood 75, rear bumper cover 75, t tops 100, passenger rear tailite with black filler and wires with bulbs 70, some weatherstripping, hood and hatch struts 35

mechanical motor/misc:

ac condenser 20, alternator 20, brake fluid container 10, trunk hatch 20, water pump 50, dual electric fans 75, throttle body 50, 3:73 motive gears new in box 100, a few gaskets, intake manifold 100, maf sensor 75, radiator with cap 75, stock intake 40 ,front and rear performance springs and struts 300 for all.

let me no wat u need i have pictures for all on demand i got a garage full i need to empty for xmas time....

Comment

i got rid of the dash board and top piece already. but i still have the center console if u want

Comment

by any chance do you have a OEM CD player from the car? not a monsoon setup.
                              1994 formula A4 w/ 84,XXX MI, bone stock except MSD wires and NGK TR5 plugs

Comment

Working...
                              X