F/S 1994 T/A 72K

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S 1994 T/A 72K

Hey guys if I could get a quick sale with this car I'd go ahead and part with it, I have some idea's in mind for another car...anyways it's a dark Metalic green 1994 Pontiac Trans am GT 72K miles with leather Interior, t-tops, 6-speed. (one small wear patch on driver seat other than that...perfect)...New Clutch, Starter, Optispark, Mezier Electric Water Pump, plugs, wires, blaster coil. It also has Hooker shorty headers, y-pipe, High Flow cat, Flowmaster cat-back, SLP cold air intake and vortech smooth satin elbow, and a B&M ripper shifter. It doesn't have the AIR! smog system anymore so if your state is real strict on emmissions it may not be the car for you. It also has 17inch deep 3inch. lip Borbet rims, with BRAND NEW BF GOODRICH G-Force KDW tires...probably less than 1000 miles on them and they have a 3 year warrenty included. Exterior Wise it has a Fiberglass Ram air hood to mimick the 98+ version, with painted silver racing stripes and "Ram Air" lettering (also painted). The stripes are also painted on the Spoiler. The paint is perfect other than one ding in the right rear quarter, and a small chip in the driver side door. Beautiful Car and I don't have to get rid of it but If I can within a couple days here I will...I'm asking $9,000 or best offer...If your interested shoot me an email to HawkeyeGuy06@hotmail.com and I'll get you some pics. I promise you won't be dissapointed at all by this car, I keep up with most LS1's and have beat a few. I'll send you a few pictures but as far as the engine goes I'll have to take some updated ones...I will tonight. I need to sell it here within a few days or I'm just going to keep it.

hey

how bout some pictures
    94 Formula

Comment

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...209_5_full.jpg Like I said...I have boatloads of pictures...it's just a matter of who's seriously interested

Comment

PRICE REDUCED!

The new price is $8,500

Comment

Working...
        X