i am looking for WS 6 rims help me out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am looking for WS 6 rims help me out

i am looking for ws6 rims for my 94 formula. i have the ugly stock rims on the car now and they are UGLY so if anybody could help meout thanks.
    94 Formula

ebaymotors.com, ls1.com, ls1tech.com etc....
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

I AM LOOKING FOR RIMS TO BUY! i have money i am not poor and i also have a job if anybody is looking for rims to sell
      94 Formula

Comment

yea, there are usually tons of WS6 wheels to buy on ebay and what not
        2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

which ones do you want? the original or the speedlines?

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

im guessing the speedlines.. i have the original ones on the car and they look terrible
            94 Formula

Comment

Here in Milwaukee, there's a shop with WS6 rims with tires. No miles on tires or rims. These wheels were taken off at the dealership. The shop is asking $900 for rims and tires.

Originally posted by juiceboxxx26
              im guessing the speedlines.. i have the original ones on the car and they look terrible

Comment

wheels

have a set off a 02 ram air ta for $375.00 not including shipping will e-mail pics if want. e-mail at gt46convert@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                X