LT-1 and tranmission for sale $500.00

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LT-1 and tranmission for sale $500.00

i have an LT-1, 4l60e transmission and ecu for sale for $500.00 it was taken out of a 1996 Impala SS any buyers???

where are you located?? i'm interested in a spare motor.

Comment

dallas tx.

Comment

how many miles? any problems at all?
        1997 Pontiac For Sale: Comp T/A, silver, 6-speed, T-Tops,
        Eibach Sportline 2" lowering springs, K&N filter, 5% limo tints
        Airfoil, Hypertech Programmer III, 3.73 w/Eaton diff

Comment

info

i would like to have details, and contact information. i could come and pick them up. 580-276-2221 john haymes.

Comment

this thing only had 84,000 miles on it i was trying to buy the car from an old lady who wouldnt sell it and it was wrecked a week later. it was only hit in the rear but no problems with the motor at all it runs smoke free and passes inspection with flying colors. my number is 214-943-3040 ( A.J. ) if u have any question please call.

Comment

I have a customer that will take it. How much to ship it to Milwaukee

Originally posted by D-Town Playa
              this thing only had 84,000 miles on it i was trying to buy the car from an old lady who wouldnt sell it and it was wrecked a week later. it was only hit in the rear but no problems with the motor at all it runs smoke free and passes inspection with flying colors. my number is 214-943-3040 ( A.J. ) if u have any question please call.

Comment

i dont know anything about shipping but if u can find out let me know

Comment

i'm interested in it. pm sent

Comment

I'm interested in the motor, are you willing to split them up?

Comment

motor and trans

do you still have the motor and trans? email me if so furyus65@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                      X