wtb a/c delete pulley and intake elbow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb a/c delete pulley and intake elbow

looking for an a/c delete bracket/pulley for my 95 formula with lt-1 also looking for the 90* intake elbow that connects to the throttle body on the same. thanks

Check out ebay theres always plenty forsale.

Comment

forgot to post an update. found autozone has them for cheap. it was just under $40 thanks for the response.

Comment

Go to a GM dealer and order it. I purchase mines from my Chevy dealer for 30

Originally posted by vee8
        looking for an a/c delete bracket/pulley for my 95 formula with lt-1 also looking for the 90* intake elbow that connects to the throttle body on the same. thanks

Comment

go figure. funny, the last 3 times i've purchased parts from a dealer they were equal or lower than the competition. i just got a rear spring shackle for my dodge ram for under $20 . thanks for the idea.

Comment

That what this site is for. For people like us to save time, money and share ideal !

Originally posted by vee8
            go figure. funny, the last 3 times i've purchased parts from a dealer they were equal or lower than the competition. i just got a rear spring shackle for my dodge ram for under $20 . thanks for the idea.

Comment

Working...
            X