Airborn Coated Edelbrock TES Headers/ OVC MSD 8.5MM SC 32129 & Moroso Looms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airborn Coated Edelbrock TES Headers/ OVC MSD 8.5MM SC 32129 & Moroso Looms

Edelbrock TES Headers model number 6894 with the Ceramic Aluminum Coating, Inside and Out, from Airborn Coatings Inc. These are the headers that were rated the best choice 50 state legal after GM High Tech's LT1 Shootout. I bought these for my 95 Trans AM and sent them out to get coated at Airborn, I never got around to putting these on and I just sold the car, so I have no need for them now. they are made for 94-95 Single Cat LT1 F-bodies. ASKING $300.00 Shipping will be around 35 dollars to anywhere in the US, I will charge you exact shipping but expect it to be around there. I accept paypal and money orders only, paypal payments will be charged a 3% fee to cover the payment fee

I also have the matching TES system Y-pipe I ordered from summit, I will sell it to you for the retail price of [B]125.99 Plus exact Shipping

MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor OVC wire kit 32129, Moroso Wire Looms

Neither ever opened, paid 120 shipped, asking 110 shipped to anywhere in 48 states

SOLD 1995 Trans AM 6 Speed 68k Miles - Ram Air, Borla Cat-Back, AR TTII's, JL Audio W6v2 Stealthbox and 500/1 MonoBlock Amp, Alpine Component Speaker Systems

TTT---- 300 OBO for Headers, 125 OBO for Y-Pipe

SOLD 1995 Trans AM 6 Speed 68k Miles - Ram Air, Borla Cat-Back, AR TTII's, JL Audio W6v2 Stealthbox and 500/1 MonoBlock Amp, Alpine Component Speaker Systems

Comment

Just my luck that I want headers and have the $ for them, but mine's a 95 dual cat. Good luck though, should be easy to get rid of for that price.
      95 Z28 - K&N FIPK, Flowmaster cat-back, Edelbrock STB, UMI Perf SFC, Performabuilt Pro Street 4L60E, 2800 Stall, Hayden tranny cooler, CRT Intake elbow, LS1 DS, 2k C5 replicas, Toyo Proxes T1S 255/40/17(f) 285/40/18(r), slotted rotors w/ Axxis MM pads, 15% front/5% rear tint, 97+ Console upgrade, all oils now synthetic

Bought and to install: UMI Adj LCA, Adj Panhard, LCA relocation brackets, 96 SS Spoiler....Broken and to be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by benhart21
        Just my luck that I want headers and have the $ for them, but mine's a 95 dual cat. Good luck though, should be easy to get rid of for that price.
        You would think so! Posted on 4 diff forums and listed on ebay and Im gettin no love! Sure you dont want to convert to a single cat?????

The wires and looms are also still for sale if anyone is interested!

Comment

TTT still have everything

Comment

Originally posted by benhart21
            just get the ypipe for the dual cat
            2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

TTT, am I asking too much for this set up??

Comment

will they fit a 95 firebird formula already have ypipe icould drive to get them i live close to fremont
                2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

To tell you the truth I dont know, What kind of y-pipe is it? When I got the headers I talked to Edelbrock about them bolting up to the stock y-pipe and they said it wouldnt work because the sizes are diff, thats why I HAD to get the y-pipe. That MIGHT mean that it wouldnt since you have a Y that matches the manifolds.

I can try to find out, Id hate to sell them to you and then you go to put them on just to find out it doesnt bolt up, or you can always resell the y-pipe on ebay/craigslist or something if you end up not needing it

Comment

ill have to look the the car is real custom and i just bought it ,the only thing thats stock is the headers ill have to try to find out what kinda y pipe it is i know its aftermarket
                    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

Comment

Borla 3'' ypipe thats what i have on the car right now

Comment

DHolmes check your PM

Comment

Do you still have the headers and Y pipe?

How much would you take for the entire package? Headers and Y Pipe? Also do you know what the primary sizes are?
                          Zach Elwell hinse Sacius or Sac for the smart asses!

Custom CAI, Descreened MAS, Throttle body bypass, Hooker exhaust with no cat, SPEC stg 2 clutch, SPEC billet flywheel, LS1 driveshaft, Eibach sportline springs, Comp Cams 1.6 roller rockers, MSD coil, JET stg 2 chip, Short throw shifter, and plenty more to come!

Comment

Still available, I believe they are 1 5/8, I really dont want to go any lower than 425 plus exact shipping, I think its fair and Im already loosing money at that price

Comment

400 plus shipping

Comment

Working...
                              X