WTB ZO6 Rims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB ZO6 Rims

I am looking for ZO6 rims or just a nice set of 17" rims for my white TA.
    1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

you will need spacers to fit Z06 rims on your car, I have 2 that are new and I don't use (ebay bid gone bad and I only recieved 2 of them and 4 tires )

If you want the Z06 style you have to go aftermarket if you dont want to use spacers.
    94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

Nevermind I was thinking C6 rims not Zo6 ones, had a blonde moment sorry
      94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Canuk
        Nevermind I was thinking C6 rims not Zo6 ones, had a blonde moment sorry
        It happens
        1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

Working...
        X