4th Gen Camaro houndstooth seats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th Gen Camaro houndstooth seats

I really, really hate to sell these, but my 69 Z28 restoration needs the money. I have a set of front and rear 4th gen Camaro seats with the black/white houndstooth seat covers on them. The driver's seat is 6 way power but one of the switch knobs is broken but it does work fine. You can get the main switch from GM still. The seats do not come with the upper seatbelt retainer, I need that for my other seats. I will not ship the complete seats but I will take the covers off the seats if someone just wants the seat covers. $650 for the complete seats or $575 plus shipping for just the seat covers.

69 Z28 with JL8 factory 4 wheel disc brakes, crossram, transistor ignition, radio delete, heater delete - being restored
    70 SS 396 L78 documented, #'s matching
    2000 SS Camaro daily beater

those are nice seat covers but i dont think they'd fit my trans am. i have a question though, where can i purchase new leather seat covers for the t/a?
    1994 Pontiac Trans Am A4 Pacesetter Ceramic Coated Longtubes,3" ORY,Dual 3" Cutouts,No Cat,!AIR,!EGR,K&N CAI,Flowmaster Exhaust,Mad Z28 Tune,Spohn Subframe Connectors,Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs,KYB Shocks,17x9.5 Chrome ZO6 Rims,5% Tint

Comment

As far as I know, the Firebird and Camaro used the same seats, just different seat covers and patterns. I'm not really sure where you could get a set of replacement leather seat covers.
      69 Z28 with JL8 factory 4 wheel disc brakes, crossram, transistor ignition, radio delete, heater delete - being restored
      70 SS 396 L78 documented, #'s matching
      2000 SS Camaro daily beater

Comment

Wow...very cool!

Camaro and Firebird seats are interchangable. I had a set of TransAm seats in my '96 Camaro.
        Joe K.
        '11 BMW 328i
        '10 Matrix S AWD
        Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Just so you guys know the seat covers are easy to remove on these cars and the passenger side cover will work for the drivers side, top and bottom so if you see a good passenger seat in the scrap yard take the cover off and throw it into the wash (cloth only) and your good to go.

Comment

Working...
          X