front spoilers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front spoilers

lookimg for front spoilers for 98-02 firebird I have a 99 with sport package that previous owner kept knocking front spoilers off of any idea how to get some more performance out of this its just the 3800 my wife wants a little more out of it just had engine completely rebuilt a little work done on heads a little bigger cam has aftermarket airbox k&n filter rapidfire plugs and better msd wires also adding flowmaster exaust
    i know get rid of it and get ram air maybe next year I am finishing my 87 grand national and still putting together a72 chevy shortbed streetrod any tips or advice would help

Is this the piece you mean?

http://www.moderndaymuscle.com/inc/sdetail/280

I have ordered from this site with good results
    1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
    1 of 463
    LT4 knock module
    D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
    strut tower brace
    SLP fan switch
    160* t/stat
    Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
    DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

Originally posted by garretberg
      lookimg for front spoilers for 98-02 firebird I have a 99 with sport package that previous owner kept knocking front spoilers off of any idea how to get some more performance out of this its just the 3800 my wife wants a little more out of it just had engine completely rebuilt a little work done on heads a little bigger cam has aftermarket airbox k&n filter rapidfire plugs and better msd wires also adding flowmaster exaust
      i know get rid of it and get ram air maybe next year I am finishing my 87 grand national and still putting together a72 chevy shortbed streetrod any tips or advice would help

This does not make to much sense. Are you asking about the Air Dam or what. Are you looking for something to give you some better performance?
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Working...
      X