Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

95 TA 510cid Big Block Chevy/30 miles on motor!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 TA 510cid Big Block Chevy/30 miles on motor!

I am looking to sell my 1995 TA that has a 510 Big Block Chevy making around 700 or so horsepower with A LOT of room to grow that number. For specifics on the car check my cardomain page: cardomain.com/ride/634484

If there are questions, which I know there will be please contat me via email or PM here on the site. My e-mail is pontiac510@gmail.com

You can see what the car has here and as far as negatives, the only negatives are the stock rear and some small holes in the floorboards that need patched. I would cut them out and re-weld just to avoid the headache. There is also a spot above the rear wheel that needs some rust removed. Other than that the car is really nice as you can see in the pics. I can take more detailed pics as needed as well.

I am looking for 14k as I have 10K in the motor alone. It has an all forged bottom end, and Dart Heads. I am willing to listen to all offers. I will also accept a trade for a used C5 plus cash from me.

I had a detailed listing put up but I must have taken too long because the board made me re-sign in and I lost all the info. I did not want to re-type all of that info.

Let me know if there are questions, thanks.

Engine assembled by Gary Box boxperformance.com There is a vid on this site of my car coming down the street too!
    About 30 Miles on the new motor and Trans!!!
    Holley Dominator Intake
    Holley 830cfm carb
    MSD6AL
    Mallory Wires
    MSD Blaster Coil
    Eagle Crank forged
    SRP Pistons domed 11.5 to 1 comp
    Forged Rods
    Harland Sharp rockers
    Dart Heads
    Fabricated valve covers
    steel braided fuel line
    Carter Fuel Pump
    Summit Fuel Pressure Guage and filters
    Griffin Radiator
    Mezeire Electric Pump
    Optima Red Top Battery
    Summit Mini Starter
    Custom Alternator
    Manual rack from Smithperformance.com
    ABS Delete
    Radio Air and AC Delete
    Hooker 2'' Headers
    Dynomax mufflers
    Nascar Ovalized exhaust tubing
    Spohn LCA's and Panhard Bar
    Bilstein Front Shocks
    Intrax lowering springs
    Chrome Z06 AFS Wheels
    Hurst Quarter Stick
    Grant Steering Wheel
    Too much to list.....I'm sure I forgot things!

'95 TA A4, 118000 on the clock!
    Borla, Strange 3.73's, SLP CAI, Vortech elbow,AFS Z06 Wheels,White gauges/blue backlighting,blue custom interior,MBA Shift knob,MadZ28 Tune, Intrax springs, Bilstein shocks, ES Trans Mount, Honeycomb taillights.

13.685@102.11

ttt, car still for sale.

Borla, Strange 3.73's, SLP CAI, Vortech elbow,AFS Z06 Wheels,White gauges/blue backlighting,blue custom interior,MBA Shift knob,MadZ28 Tune, Intrax springs, Bilstein shocks, ES Trans Mount, Honeycomb taillights.

13.685@102.11

Comment

im assuming the 13.6 was before the motor????

is it auto or stick?

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
      2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Yeah, those numbers are from the LT1.

This is an easy ten second motor.

It's got a powerglide with a manual valve body. So, it's technically an automatic that requires a single shift by pressing forward on the shifter.

13.685@102.11

Comment

Working...
        X