Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• springs. shocks. tires...4 sale

Hey guys,
    I decided to consolidate all of my stuff for sale into 1 thread.

I have the following available for sale:

Stock Springs - pulled at 50k
    $50obo

Front stock shocks - pulled at 50k
    $50obo

Stock lt1 elbow that has been rigged to a 1le. Has shampoo bottle top siliconed in the bottom resonator hole. Good makeshift elbow, works great.
    $50obo

2 Brand New Bridgestone Potenza's re050a pole position with UNI-T.
    Both are 245/40/18. still got the stickers on 'em.
    Paid 450 shipped, looking for 300 plus shipping
    These are awesome tires, I have them on my car and they handle amazing and have great traction.

And for those of you getting ready for the winter I have 4 stock silver abs wheels with winter tires on them. Measure 225/60/16. This is a great size for the winter because of snow. The tires are semerpit sport grip winter tires. they have at the most 900 miles on them. Paid over 400 for the tires alone, they are mounted and balanced on the wheels. One of the wheels has a very very small bend in the lip but it doesnt affect anything and is hardely noticable. This is a great winter tire/wheel setup. Looking for around 400obo.

LT1 KM- out of a 97 Formula..50k on it. 20obo

I have pictures of everything and please don't be afraid to ask questions. I would like to get rid of this stuff asap because of it is needed. So prices are very low, SO MAKE OFFERS cuz its gotta go in the next few days!!!
    -Lou -

1997 30th Anniversary Firebird Formula

ttt for everything make offers everything must go bottom dollar
    -Lou -

Comment

ttt for the kids, make offers
      -Lou -

Comment

Working...
      X