water pump and programmer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water pump and programmer

I am selling a brand new in the box meziere electric water pump WP118 (sells for $212.00 at summit racing). I also have a hypertech power programmer plus #37572( sells for $300 at summit racing under part #hyp-30027) It has been used but still has the box and all original parts like new. If interested just let me know Both were for my 96 Z28 for anyother years or models Iwould recommend checking out the manufacturers site and looking up the part number to see what it will work with. message me with any questions or offeres
    Black '96 Z28, loudmouth exhaust, Mac mid length headers, crane cams powermax 104227 cam, crane 1.6rr,'s, springs, lifters and pushrods. MSD distributor, slp ultra z hood with air box, bbk 52mm throttle body, march underdrive pulleys, hpp+, 1le sway bars, spohn LCA's and relo brackets, Spohn SFC's, adj panhard bar, bilstein shocks, H&R springs, strut tower brace...Audio-Alpine head unit, MB Quart 6.5" component in the front and 6.5" Boston in the rear w Alpine 75x4 amp, Alpine Type-X 12 in the trunk w/ alpine 1000w amp

ok no interest huh
    Black '96 Z28, loudmouth exhaust, Mac mid length headers, crane cams powermax 104227 cam, crane 1.6rr,'s, springs, lifters and pushrods. MSD distributor, slp ultra z hood with air box, bbk 52mm throttle body, march underdrive pulleys, hpp+, 1le sway bars, spohn LCA's and relo brackets, Spohn SFC's, adj panhard bar, bilstein shocks, H&R springs, strut tower brace...Audio-Alpine head unit, MB Quart 6.5" component in the front and 6.5" Boston in the rear w Alpine 75x4 amp, Alpine Type-X 12 in the trunk w/ alpine 1000w amp

Comment

Well, you didn't post how much you were asking for each part. Also, you might want to mention whether the Hypertech has been reset to use with another car or not, as I believe they are tied to one car until the car is reset to stock.
      Steve
      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
      X