• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: spare tire

I need a spare tire for a late model.
    Anybody got one for sale?
    97 Trans AM WS6 RamAir

where u located?
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

I'm located in Garden Grove, California. Near Disneyland.
      97 Trans AM WS6 RamAir

Comment

OK I have to ask. A late model what? On a V8 F-body the 93-97 had a 15" spare and the 98-02 have a 16" spare.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_in_Atl
          OK I have to ask. A late model what? On a V8 F-body the 93-97 had a 15" spare and the 98-02 have a 16" spare.
          Sorry, I've got a 97, but I would prefer the later 16" spare. I may have the larger brakes, not sure since I just purchased the car, Ram Air WS6 Trans Am. The car has 17" tires on it. I also need the mounting hardware.
          97 Trans AM WS6 RamAir

Comment

That makes me think of a good question...for those of us who have upgraded to the Corvette front brakes and have to run 17" wheels normally....just what or where would they get a 17" spare tire to fit over the rotors/calipers? Is this a valid question or am I forgetting something.
            LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Comment

Originally posted by LarryMow
              That makes me think of a good question...for those of us who have upgraded to the Corvette front brakes and have to run 17" wheels normally....just what or where would they get a 17" spare tire to fit over the rotors/calipers? Is this a valid question or am I forgetting something.
              I got mine from the same plae I bought the LS1 brakes from. www.tennesseeauto.com but it appers they are no longer. Neither is http://www.billygrahamscamaro.com/ . Start calling the local junk yards.
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

When I ordered my parts earlier this year TN Auto was in the process of a name change to JSK Auto LLC. The e-mail I have from them shows JSKAuto.com but I can't seem to find anything with that either. Hmmm...
                My DD
                2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

This place here in Ohio seems to have lots of F-Body stuff.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpick_a_part

Bought an aluminum drive shaft from them.
                  97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Excellent find Black97!!!! Thank You.

They do have the spare in question up for sale:
                    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-02...spagenameZWDVW

I was needing one myself and just ordered one. Auction says they have 6 left.
                    My DD
                    2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Working...
                    X