FFF Turbo Kit for Sale (V6)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFF Turbo Kit for Sale (V6)

Im a new member here and I have been trying to sell my 3.8 turbo kit for a while now. Here is what it comes with (Fits 99-02 V6 3.8s),

Its a Force Fed Fabrications under the k member kit but alot more safe and efficient as well.
    Comes with:
    Turbonetics t3/t4 60mm ball bearing turbo, 3k miles on it stage 5 turbine .63 a/r $1400 brand new.
    v band clamp
    Ceramic pacesetter headers (Need new ball flanges, purchased from Shodown)
    locking header bolts
    turbo xs rfl type h bov $250 valve,
    turbonetics evolution wastegate with 9psi spring,
    turbo y pipe
    vortech fmu
    stainless braid less for oil return unlike the orginal crappy fff lines
    turbo diesel truck oil drain lines unlike the orginal crappy fff lines
    intercooler, sits straight up and down unlike the orignal kit did(had chance to overheat the car because it wasnt getting cold air into the radiator to cool the car off.
    cold and hot side parts from turbo to intercooler and intercooler too intake.
    3 inch downpipe with a j bend for custom exhaust at sits and end under the middle of the car
    a pillar 3 gauge pod with
    autometer gauges air fuel, fuel pressure, and boost psi and all lines need.

The previous owner ran this:

raced a 06 wrx sti that ran a 8.6 in the 1/8 at immokalee race way.
    He won by 2 cars in the 1/8 mile marked out with this kit at 7 psi!

The price is at $1400 O.B.O. and I will split shipping as the pipes will be a PITA to ship. If you have any questions please contact me at 708-921-6336, Jeffro495 on AIM, or Proofz12345@yahoo.com, my name is Jeff. My paypal is Proofz12345@yahoo.com so if you want to buy it, first payment recieves it. I need this gone immediately as I need the money for a Lawyer. Thanks for looking and here are some pictures:
    Attached Files

Interesting. Did you ever get any baseline and modded dyno pulls?
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Working...
    X